Juice Cleanse Delivery Details
To make the delivery of a Nourish juice cleanse even easier, we have answered all of your most commonly asked questions below.
How quickly can my juice cleanse be delivered?
Once we’ve received your order, please allow three days for delivery as every cold-pressed, organic juice cleanse is freshly handmade to order.
Can I choose the delivery day and time?
- We send our juice cleanses out for delivery five days a week – Tuesday to Saturday – so you can pick the day that works best for you when ordering. All packages must be signed for at the delivery address.
- The juices will arrive by 10am latest on your nominated day, enabling you to start your cleanse immediately. 5-day cleanses arrive in two deliveries on two separate days, ensuring that each batch is always fresh.
- Every cleanse is sent out in a special Nourish cooler bag with plenty of cool blocks to guarantee freshly chilled juices. We never send out frozen juices.
How much does delivery cost?
- Weekday delivery is free; Saturday deliveries carry an extra charge of £20.
- 5-day cleanses arrive in two deliveries to ensure freshness. If your second batch is automatically scheduled to arrive on a Saturday, you will incur no extra cost.
Which areas do you deliver to?
Our fresh, cold-pressed juices can be delivered to most of mainland England, Scotland and Wales.
What’s the easiest way to contact you if I have another question?
Our friendly and knowledgeable family-run team always welcome your questions and comments around our organic juices and nut milks, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 884 9320 today.